My Photo
Name:
Location: Philippines

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thinking of Travelling

Palawan? Boracay? Bohol - Chocolate hills? hhhmmmm..? Batanes?..sa Davao kaya?

Haayy..I've been thinking of going somewhere but till now not able to figure out where? Where do I start? I've been hearing good location to explore..seeing signage and posters of beautiful beaches and hills but that's it. I can't complete my travel plan. I need to find a good place to spot and to start!..well my first concern is...How much is my budget? Can you guess???

Well, honestly, that is the very first reason why I can't complete my planning...because I'm always out of budget!!!

Anyway, I will start within Metro! So that budget is not the problem!

I will post here once I started my Travel locally...wait for it!!!

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home